Wednesday, October 20, 2010

patience.


wait and hope. 

I must have patience with myself, and with the people around me. This may be one of the hardest times in my entire life, but I will make it through. God is good, so life is good. 

I went to MY chiropractor today, a blessing I have taken for granted. The diagnosis, as of yet, is that my L4 disc is tipped a weird direction, causing bulging, inflammation, and all of the rest of this adventure. We are going to do everything we can to avoid surgery, thank the Lord. It's a long drive to that doctor, but that honesty and incredible technique is worth it. 

There are obviously many reasons I was supposed to come home. I know that I am supposed to be enduring this trial, as I learn so much in every moment of every day. And I know that God is with me; I feel Him strengthening me in my moments of weakness, giving me hope in my moments of despair. No matter what happens, Christ has the power to heal me. And He will, if I am strong. If I am faithful. If I never give up. 

My family is so incredible. I feel like I haven't seen them in years, in how much they've changed; and yet, they are still the exact same people. My brothers are still just as crazy as I am, my sisters just as dramatic. When my oldest brother told me he had his seminary class pray for me, though, I thought I would die from the incredible spirit that overcame me. He is such a powerful example to me, of the faith that I need to have and obtain. I am so grateful that I have the chance to go through this with them. 

Those are the contents of my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment