Monday, November 1, 2010

stride.

a regular or steady course. 

recovery. 

It seems to me that time is reversed, from when we were kids. Remember when a day felt like a whole year? It took forever, and you were always wanting to do other things, and parents seemed so slow. Then you grow up. Now a year feels like a day, and there is never time to do anything you need to, let alone things you want to. Unless you're held in suspension, or stuck in a very steady, controlled course. 

Doctor Brian visit again, today. We asked more questions, tried to figure more out. I've been home for almost two weeks now, and I never dreamed that I still would not know for sure what was wrong, what I had done to my poor battered self. There is only one bit of news. 

I'm making progress. Slowly but surely. And, as for right now, surgery is a no. 

(!!!)

I nearly cried hearing those words. Yet I'm afraid to get my hopes up, knowing that I potentially maybe BETTER have an MRI this weekend. It's all on the MRI now. I have to know, I have to know, I have to know. PT exercises start tomorrow, as well as studying up for school in Winter (a bonus of having my books with me) and more resting and icing. We found my cooler from my knee surgery, which should help. 

recovery. one step at a time. 

steady as the beating drum? 

No comments:

Post a Comment